This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity. While I welcome ideas from readers of all walks of life, I simply ask that those ideas be expressed with respect for one another.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a profit.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate all of my readers and it is my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write.
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
Follow My Arrow is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Last updated: August 14, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: