This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity. While I welcome ideas from readers of all walks of life, I simply ask that those ideas be expressed with respect for one another.
In 2009, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) revised their guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. Since this blog is a source of income and may occasionally incorporate endorsements or testimonials, I felt it was important to disclose the following to you, my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to myself. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness to readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make a profit.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
I hold myself to the highest standards of integrity and strive to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit to compensate for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate all of my readers and it is my goal to be up front and honest with every post I write.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
I use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit my Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp