I’m a sucker for a mule, especially in the summer! We took a trip over to Grand Rapids this past spring –My baby sister got engaged 🙂 and hit up New Holland Brewery for some spirits. Their KNICKERBOCKER Ginger Gin has always been my favorite but we drove home with a bottle of KNICKERBOCKER Lemon Basil Gin this time and boy was that a great idea! We’ve crafted an amazingly crisp mule that is light and refreshing.
You can check out all of their offerings right here >>
Most have limited availability which is a bummer. Luckily, there is a calendar that will give you the best chance of snagging your most desired flavors!
Plus, it’s local and supporting local business is a win for everyone! #michiganstrong #supportlocalbusinesses #mittenmade
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. I only share items that I truly love and use myself.
Let’s get down to it!
How to craft:
- Fill copper mug with ice (don’t have a mule mug? [amazon_textlink asin=’B00NKSJ8IE’ text=’You can grab my favorite here >>’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’Follow My Arrow 1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’5995ac27-a55e-11e8-bc4e-155887a37ab7′])
- Add 1 part Basil Simple Syrup
- Add 2 parts New Holland Spirts KNICKERBOCKER Lemon Basil Gin
- Top off with ginger beer – we like the diet
- Float a basil leave and garnish with a lemon slice
Need any of the tools I used? No worries! You can grab them here:
[amazon_link asins=’B00NKSJ8IE,B072KT353V’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’Follow My Arrow 1′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’327ece90-a55e-11e8-bd5d-3dab3e56136d’]