This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.
If you’re like me and despise cleaning but love a clean house than you’re in the right place. I’m going to share some of my favorite time-saving cleaning tips that help me keep my home guest ready!
Hire a cleaning service! Just kidding even though it has crossed my mind more than once:) I like to take advantage of all the convenience products (because I hate to clean:). My favorites include:
1. Swiffer Duster – I use the long attachment so that I can not only dust each to reach surfaces but also the ceiling fans, door molding, baseboard and high appliances.
2. Swiffer Wet Clothes – My floors get this every couple of days! I love it because it doesn’t streak, disinfects and smells delightful:)
3. Pledge Multi-Surface – My go-to for all my wood and stainless steel messes. Extra tip: I even use it on my glass and mirror surfaces!
4. Clorox Wipes – What can I say? Kitchen, bathrooms, anything that needs a good disinfecting!
5. CLR Cleaner – Love, Love, Love this for my bathtubs and sinks! Cuts through the grim with next to no effort and has no headache causing fumes.
All of the products cut down on my cleaning time and are easy to grab!
My other shortcut is my vacuum. I get so many weird looks when people see me vacuum because in addition to carpet I do all my hard floors. The reason being, I HATE to sweep! I feel like you are just pushing dust and dirt around with a broom and putting more allergens in the air. So, I turn my roller brush off and use my attachment for tight spaces. It is so fast to just continue on to the hard floors after the carpet and allows me to use one less piece of equipment.
Do you have any cleaning tips or tricks? I’d love to hear about them if you do!