Getting the Most While Spending Less at Bath and Body Works
Are you in love with everything Bath and Body Works but hate the idea of paying full price? Well, of course! Who whats to pay full price for anything, right!? I’m sharing my best tips, tricks and little know secrets with you so that you can enjoy all the smellies while spending less at Bath and Body Works.
This post contains affiliate links. Meaning, at no additional cost to you, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. I only share items that I truly love and use myself. For more information please see my disclosures here.
My Best Tips
- Signup for their email list AND text offers. Why both? They frequently send out exclusive offers to each and at different times.
- Stack your offers. You can typically use more than one coupon per transaction as long as you meet the requirements of each.
- Don’t be afraid to request multiple transactions. Can’t use all of your offers in one transaction? No worries just split them up! Pay attention that you are meeting the coupon requirements. It really is not hard, just takes a bit more planning.
- Missed a sale by a day or two? Give your expired coupon a try! Many times the offer will still work. If you happen to have a super nice sales associate, they will even remind you of this. I’ve had one work as far as three days past though I really try hard not to get in that situation;)
- Wait until the items you want are on sale. Try to plan ahead a bit so that you don’t have to go purchase when the deals aren’t great. Having an offer ready to use on top of their regular store promotion is what you want for the best deal!
- Stock up! Have a great deal on hand soaps or plugin refills? Grab what you can so you won’t need to head back for a few months. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! (you’ll understand why I say this soon…keep reading;)
My Best Tricks
- Don’t forget about online ordering. You can almost always get free shipping and most of the coupons do not require a unique code so it can be used multiple times unlike in the store. This is especially great for products that have a purchase limit. You can grab the max in-store and then head to your computer to double your stock still taking advantage of the current promotions and your coupons!
- Check your online order delivery for a special one-time use coupon. Yep, they even send coupons in their orders and the best part of these, they typically have a 6 month expiration date so you can wait for the perfect opportunity to use it.
- Haven’t ordered online in awhile? Guess what…they what you back so don’t be surprised if a random 20% shows up in your inbox! I love this because I’m a seasonal shopper. Typically I get one of these a couple of months after each order which is just in time for my next 🙂
- No coupon but are in desperate need of something? Head to Google or Rakuten for a quick search! You may need to order online to use it but there is almost always something available.
- Use Rakuten to get snag more cash back! If you haven’t tried this before you are really missing out. You only need to signup and follow the store links through their site in order to earn extra cash, super simple. If you’re new to the concept you can read more on how it all works AND grab and extra $10 here. I frequently am able to get an additional 3% back when ordering online without any extra steps, just make a habit of starting my shopping at Rakuten so it is totally worth it!
- Need a way to keep track of upcoming sales? I use my calendar to set reminders to check for new deals. It’s so much easier than the mental note that gets filed away and forgotten about. My favorite calendar app is Cozi and you can find out all about it here. And guys, it’s FREE!
Did you know?
You can return anything for any reason. Yep, it’s true! This makes ordering online a lot less stressful when selecting scents. You’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of the deal and know that if the item you choose isn’t quite right, you can exchange it without losing out on the offer. Check out the full details on their return/refund policy —> (click the image to be taken to their site for the most up to date version).
Now it’s time for you to fill your cart! Use all of my tips and tricks to get the best deals you can find spending less at Bath and Body Works.
If you have more tips I’d love to hear them!
Leave me a comment below.