I know, Spring just got here BUT that just means Summer’s right around the corner! Spring’s a lovely season, really (lol). I’m just ready for the kiddos to be done with school, the warm weather back, and BEACH days! How about you!?
So, in an attempt to speed this process up, I’ve rounded up all of my favorite crafts and snacks that remind me of my favorite summertime activities! If I act like it’s Summer now, it’ll be 80 degrees, right?
Find Them Here:
- Glittered Shells from No Time For Flash Cards
- Fish in a bag Slime from My Frugal Adventures.com
- Egg Carton Turtles from Emma Owl
- Pineapple Pinecone from Tiffany’s Tidings
- Paper Roll Fish from The Craft Train
- Sea Glass Candy from Happiness is Homemade
- Glitter Sea Shell Picture Frame from One Little Project
- Under the Sea Graham Crackers from The First Year Blog
- DIY Ocean Toy soap from A Pumpkin & A Princess
- Sand Clay Keepsake from The Imagination Tree
- Sea Shell Mosaic from Alpha Mom (Pictured in featured image)